Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Main Board > Foster's Discussion

Notices

Foster's Discussion Discuss general Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends topics here, that don't fit in any other specific category.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2009, 08:36 AM   #28
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by antgirl1 View Post
Last night I dreamed that Cassini made a post on Post to Post about him making some sort of "new" recipe of Chocolate Chip cookies. He included a pic of the result. He even included the ingrediants (none of which are ever used for cookies). I told him in a reply that "You can't make cookies with those ingrediants!" and he replied something along the lines of a defense of his recipe, in a one lined sentence and about 4-5 lined paragraph. So I had him send the ingrediants and recipe to my place and I tried to make the cookies with them.

It tasted like crap. XDD
They're an "acquired" taste.

Early this morning I had a short one where a spambot had registered and was leaving spam messages on everyone's profile pages. They'd all been deleted by the recipients though so I don't know what they said. For some odd reason I had a feeling that the messages were about discount watches. Beats me why.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote