Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Fan Creations > Fan-Fic Forum

Notices

Fan-Fic Forum Post and discuss Foster's-related stories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2007, 07:06 PM   #1
Big Daddy
Returning Friend

Default Transformation Complication

Hey, everyone.

This is the crossover idea with Transformers that I'd mentioned in my "Greetings" thread. The title is a reference to one of my favorite episodes of FHFIF, "Emancipation Complication", and it came as a result of having extreme difficulty thinking up a perfect title for the fanfic.

It is loosely based on the plot of the upcoming movie, and it will obviously feature each and every character from the show, from Bloo and Mac to Cheese and Goo. In additional, characters from other Cartoon Network shows and some Nickelodeon ones will be involved also. For the additional CN programs, I want to pay an homage to the "Invaded" theme of last month with characters out of two of the four other shows from the special brought into the tale and three that weren't part of the theme but I'd like to be included like Class of 3000, Dexter's Laboratory, and Codename: Kids Next Door. And for the Nickelodeon shows involved, the only ones that came to mind was Jimmy Neutron and The Fairly Oddparents.

The plot of the story is the same as the one for the movie. Two groups of robots (one evil and the other good) come to Earth to find an alien object known as the Allspark, which is sort of like their afterlife. As they wage a fierce war between each other on the planet, the Foster's gang gets caught up in the mix, when a neighbor and friend of Mac's purchases a Pontiac Solstice (that's in reality an Autobot named Jazz) and shares it with everyone at the mansion. Only when Bloo sees it transform does things get out of hand, as he tries to convince everyone that they're being invaded (again!) by "Robot Guys". Of course, after the Cheese incident, no one is willing to take him seriously, at least until they discover reports of mechanical monsters attacking in certain parts of the world.

I basically just give characters of each show a certain role in the story that's either crucial to the main storyline or just back it up a little. For example, Jimmy Neutron helping the military find a way to defeat the Decepticons (the bad guys) and the Autobots (the good guys), while the KND assist the gang from Foster's, Endsville, the cul-de-sac, Little Five Points, and Dimmsdale into defeating just the Decepticons with further aid from the Autobots.

The story will be posted on this thread around the release of the film, so everyone can understand what's all going on. And if anyone feels like a few things could be changed to make it more enjoyable to read or not seem a little dumb in a way, let me know either around the film's release or sometime before it and I'll be happy to alter things.

Hope everyone will be looking forward to this fanfic and the movie itself.