Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Characters > Imaginary Friends

Notices

Imaginary Friends Discuss the main imaginary characters: Bloo, Wilt, Eduardo, Coco, Mr. Herriman, Duchess, and Cheese.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2006, 11:18 AM   #11
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sims Katie View Post
Probably Bloo or Mac, seeing how they're the main characters....

I absolutely cannot see Wilt telling something that important or serious to Bloo, knowing that Bloo would just blow it off or act totally disinterested. Bloo is simply too immature and too self-centered to be able to sympathize with the physical, mental and emotional trauma that Wilt has been through. It would be like a Vietnam vet and former POW trying to tell of what happened to him to a five-year-old child. Mac would be a bit more understanding, but even still, I am not sure that Wilt would burden an eight-year-old with something of that nature. If he does wind up telling that story, it might be either to an adult he trusts, like Frankie, or perhaps to someone from the press. In either case, though, I don't think that Wilt is going to be able to keep his story a secret for much longer. He's already showing signs that the stress is getting to him.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote