Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Exclamation don't you hate this stuff?

Don't you hate it when some one or one of those stupid screamer pranks like jumps out at you or screams or like sneaks up on you? Have you ever been really scared by someone by them doing these things well heres a thread that you can talk about it! Ok lots of times im like you know walking in my house or going somewhere in my house and then one of my family members just walks up and i don't know why but i don't see them coming and i like almost jump out of my skin and like a couple times im asked to look at this picture or play this game and so i do for like 2 minutes and then this really creepy and freaky face pops up and i jump or scream so loud! And a few times like im just sitting down or walking somewhere and someone jumps out you know likw screams or oes like rarr!! Man i hate those things have any of these things happend to you lately????
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Unfortunately, nothing like this ever happens to me. I need a good scare like that once in a while...

And I've heard about that game. It's confusing or something so the people have to get close to their moniters, then the face pops up and an extremely loud screaming noise comes out of the speaker. Unfortunately, I can't find the link to it, and if I did I wouldn't play it.... Because I've got better things to do..... And I'm a wuss.

Last edited by Bloo2daMacs; 07-04-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm easily startled, and while I love being surprised, I don't like being surprised so that I'm terrified - unless I'm watching a horror movie or something. I don't like being snuck up on, for instance. Once when I was working "Knott's Scary Farm," a late-night Halloween-themed event at Knott's Berry Farm, I was selling candy outside a ride, and a guy snuck up behind me and GRABBED me and scared the living hell out of me...Everybody thought it was funny but me. Yeah it was Halloween, but I didn't appreciate being...well, attacked like that. I didn't even know the guy. I probably had grounds to get him thrown out of the park but whatever, he wasn't trying to hurt me.

One time in college though, there was this homeless guy I made the mistake of being friendly to once. The next time I was in that shopping center he ran up behind me, grabbed me, and kissed me on the neck. I don't scream when I'm genuinely surprised and shocked, but as soon as I regained my senses I chewed the guy out and told him if he EVER came near me again I'd have him arrested.

So...don't sneak up on me and grab me. Ever.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #4
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Ugh, I hate those videos or games or whatever where a face pops up and screams at you. They're so obnoxious They seriously don't even scare me anymore because I've seen so many of them and I know when to expect them.

Anyway, I don't really like it when people sneak up on me. I usually scream and yell at the person, regardless of how well I know them
Old 07-04-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I used to love to play that prank on other kids when I was a kid, and I admit to having actually done this to co-workers, and had it done to me. It's a way of relieving stress I suppose. I scared the living daylights out of the PE teacher at the first school I worked at by hiding in this little storage building across the staff parking lot, that was used as a "recycling bin" for plastic bottles. She'd bragged about how nothing could scare her, and I knew that she was going out to put some bottles in the bin, so I hid there under a black tarp. I knew that she was the sort who'd laugh it off, though-not everyone is, and you kinda have to know the people you play pranks on and know how they'll likely react. She did get me back, though, by hiding in a big oak tree next to the exit following a night-time PTO meeting and jumping out of the tree screaming like a Banshee as I walked out alone to the parking lot. Again, stress and a generally not-fun work environment tends to do that to normally mature grownups; it's either that, or REALLY go insane.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:28 AM   #6
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Well here are some links for some really good games you can play these and get scared or you can prank someone else: the maze: http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/ ,optical illusions: http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions/ , whats wrong with this picture?: http://www.winterrowd.com/whatswrong/ , car comerical: http://www.winterrowd.com/commercial/ ,ghost photograpy: http://www.winterrowd.com/ghostphotography/ , jingle bells : http://www.winterrowd.com/jinglebells/ and these are some really good pranks people!
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:00 AM   #7
Vampyre
Smart Aleck
Woah! Look at that ZIT!... PSYCHE!  

I'm one of those little mischeif makers who takes pride out of scaring the lving day-lights out of say... My sister. My sister is easily startled no matter what the situation. For example, sometimes when we go and visit my Grandmaother's house, my sister goes to the toilet, and while she's in there, I creep up to the bathroom door and wait, and then, when she pulls the door open I just shout at the top of my lungs. She fell over once, she was so scared XD

I'm not particularly easy to scare. Though, last year, me and my family went to The Louis Tussards Wax Museum in Blackpool, and it was a truly AWFUL day, weather wise, but, quite surprisingly, the museum was basically empty aside from us and a few other people. Anyway, when we went down to the Chamber of Horrors, there was a sign that said there would be live action in there. We thought this would be people acting out scenes, when it was actually people running around in black cloaks, much like Death wears. The first one scarred the living hell outta me, because he was stood in an open coffin, but his head was turned away, and he kept perfectly still, so we all thought he was just a statue. That is until he just jumped out shouting "QUICKLY!". You had a bunch of them running round saying exactly same thing, probably trying to make us beleive we weren't safe in there when we had mass murderers like The Black Panther, Myra Hindley and Ian Brady floating about, plus horror stars like Freddy Crugga and stuff like that. Another time when we were in there, I didn't get scared by the guy when he came running round the corner, because I'd seen him coming. So, when he'd freaked out my sister and parents, he cleared off, and while my back was turned, he just suddenly ran back at me, grabbed me by the shoulder and hissed "Quickly!" in my ear. I ended up jumping forwards and head butting my sister in the arm XD

Last edited by Vampyre; 07-05-2007 at 08:13 AM.
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:45 AM   #8
lucyrocks73
Razzamatazztic Tap Dancer

There are ways to make punks like you sing.  

Send a message via AIM to lucyrocks73

I had that happen to me once... I was helping my Honors English teacher organize something, and one of the students in her room pulled it on me on her computer.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #9
LaBloo
Banned
Zombie Fighters!  

That happened to me 14 times. One freak me out because it was so sudden.
When we come to one we always turn off the volume. now, i don't see those things.

But it always makes me laugh.
I found 2 websites that had these web pranks, because most of mine get from the internet.

I have the link, but i'm not sure if it's ok.

Last edited by LaBloo; 07-05-2007 at 10:50 AM.
LaBloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #10
x_dummkoff_x
Riku

floccinaucinihilipilification  

Send a message via AIM to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via MSN to x_dummkoff_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_dummkoff_x

dude,
my uncle's done that, like, twice to me already.
and one: I'm scared easily and
two: I tend to have a really high-pitched, shrill scream which comes out when it happens.
then I get in trouble.