Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > Other > Way Off Topic

Notices

Way Off Topic For non-Foster's-related *discussions* (not spam). Posts that are religious, sexual, or political in nature will be heavily moderated. Please keep it clean!

Old 07-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Exclamation don't you hate this stuff?

Don't you hate it when some one or one of those stupid screamer pranks like jumps out at you or screams or like sneaks up on you? Have you ever been really scared by someone by them doing these things well heres a thread that you can talk about it! Ok lots of times im like you know walking in my house or going somewhere in my house and then one of my family members just walks up and i don't know why but i don't see them coming and i like almost jump out of my skin and like a couple times im asked to look at this picture or play this game and so i do for like 2 minutes and then this really creepy and freaky face pops up and i jump or scream so loud! And a few times like im just sitting down or walking somewhere and someone jumps out you know likw screams or oes like rarr!! Man i hate those things have any of these things happend to you lately????
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
Bloo2daMacs
Banned

THE REFORMER...  

Unfortunately, nothing like this ever happens to me. I need a good scare like that once in a while...

And I've heard about that game. It's confusing or something so the people have to get close to their moniters, then the face pops up and an extremely loud screaming noise comes out of the speaker. Unfortunately, I can't find the link to it, and if I did I wouldn't play it.... Because I've got better things to do..... And I'm a wuss.

Last edited by Bloo2daMacs; 07-04-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Bloo2daMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
Sparky
Undisputed Ruler of Terrencania

Am not Slave-O-Matic! Am Johnny Five!  

Send a message via ICQ to Sparky Send a message via AIM to Sparky Send a message via MSN to Sparky Send a message via Yahoo to Sparky

I'm easily startled, and while I love being surprised, I don't like being surprised so that I'm terrified - unless I'm watching a horror movie or something. I don't like being snuck up on, for instance. Once when I was working "Knott's Scary Farm," a late-night Halloween-themed event at Knott's Berry Farm, I was selling candy outside a ride, and a guy snuck up behind me and GRABBED me and scared the living hell out of me...Everybody thought it was funny but me. Yeah it was Halloween, but I didn't appreciate being...well, attacked like that. I didn't even know the guy. I probably had grounds to get him thrown out of the park but whatever, he wasn't trying to hurt me.

One time in college though, there was this homeless guy I made the mistake of being friendly to once. The next time I was in that shopping center he ran up behind me, grabbed me, and kissed me on the neck. I don't scream when I'm genuinely surprised and shocked, but as soon as I regained my senses I chewed the guy out and told him if he EVER came near me again I'd have him arrested.

So...don't sneak up on me and grab me. Ever.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #4
Imaginary Light
Princess of Zingapore, Wisconsin

Send a message via AIM to Imaginary Light

Ugh, I hate those videos or games or whatever where a face pops up and screams at you. They're so obnoxious They seriously don't even scare me anymore because I've seen so many of them and I know when to expect them.

Anyway, I don't really like it when people sneak up on me. I usually scream and yell at the person, regardless of how well I know them
Old 07-04-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
pitbulllady
Co-Administrator

I used to love to play that prank on other kids when I was a kid, and I admit to having actually done this to co-workers, and had it done to me. It's a way of relieving stress I suppose. I scared the living daylights out of the PE teacher at the first school I worked at by hiding in this little storage building across the staff parking lot, that was used as a "recycling bin" for plastic bottles. She'd bragged about how nothing could scare her, and I knew that she was going out to put some bottles in the bin, so I hid there under a black tarp. I knew that she was the sort who'd laugh it off, though-not everyone is, and you kinda have to know the people you play pranks on and know how they'll likely react. She did get me back, though, by hiding in a big oak tree next to the exit following a night-time PTO meeting and jumping out of the tree screaming like a Banshee as I walked out alone to the parking lot. Again, stress and a generally not-fun work environment tends to do that to normally mature grownups; it's either that, or REALLY go insane.

pitbulllady
pitbulllady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:28 AM   #6
Owennoreen
Settling In
Take a lemon and squeeze it in your eyes!  

Well here are some links for some really good games you can play these and get scared or you can prank someone else: the maze: http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/ ,optical illusions: http://www.winterrowd.com/illusions/ , whats wrong with this picture?: http://www.winterrowd.com/whatswrong/ , car comerical: http://www.winterrowd.com/commercial/ ,ghost photograpy: http://www.winterrowd.com/ghostphotography/ , jingle bells : http://www.winterrowd.com/jinglebells/ and these are some really good pranks people!
I love horror anything horror! Hey remember when you'd wake up and i'd say how you doing? And you'll say what??! And again i'll say how you doing?But this time I'd scream in your ear so loud you fall over unconscious!?Good times man good times! You better stay out of this little girl's way!
Owennoreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #7
Mr_Bloo_Veins
At Home

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE MIKE AND IKES FROM OUR VENDING MACHINES  

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Bloo_Veins Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Bloo_Veins

I think they're hilarious. Unless the victim has heart problems.

Sometimes they're so unexpected they makes me burst out with laughter.

Now the "screamer" is so popular everyone is doing it and most of the time when you're watching one is totally obvious. Either way, I make sure to turn the volume down just in case.

Last edited by Mr_Bloo_Veins; 03-19-2008 at 08:49 AM.
Mr_Bloo_Veins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
Medikor
Robot Master

I'm a bubble man!  

I've been the unwitting victim of a few screamers. I'm surprised I never suffered a heart attack from them.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #9
Cassini90125
The Postmaster

Love gives you courage that's stronger than anything!  

I've gotten caught by a couple. I think they're annoying as hell.

"Frankie! That weird kid is using a flower pot for a cup!"

Sailor Moon. Best Anime EVER.
Cassini90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:30 AM   #10
jekylljuice
Executive Weasel Ball

jekylljuice was here.  

To be honest, I have less of a problem with "screamers" than I do folks who think it's funny to sneak up on you from behind and jab you simultaneously in both hips with each of their index fingers. Hard to explain, but the resulting sensation feels terribly unpleasant upon so many different levels. I seriously don't recommend you try it, at least if you want to remain in someone's good books.

That's it,
The End,
But you'll get over it,
My Friend.

Last edited by jekylljuice; 03-19-2008 at 12:34 PM.
jekylljuice is offline   Reply With Quote