Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

xxxClaire 11-02-2007 12:37 PM

I went to the mall a few weeks ago with my friends, and it was already completely decorated for Christmas... :jk: It was all full of lights and Christmas trees and stuff.

Lynnie 11-02-2007 05:49 PM

I love Christmas, absolutely love it. Pretty much everything about it, in fact. But every dang year the season seems to start earlier and earlier. I remember way back when you wouldn't really start seeing decorations around until after (or at least, shortly before) Thanksgiving. Now things start to pop up at the beginning of October, for cryin' out loud! "As soon as the "Back to School" hype is over, it must be time to get ready for Christmas." But...summer just, just ended!! Ugh... By the time the holiday actually comes around, it's lost its magic, and feels more like a burden than anything else, I'm getting tired of hearing the same Christmas songs over and over again everywhere I turn, and everyone is stressed out. I try to ignore all the Christmas hype, the decorations, the commercials and ads, until at least the week before Thanksgiving. Otherwise I simply don't have as magical a holiday season as I always anticipate. Man, I wish I could be a kid again. The season was magical no matter what back then. :(

Partymember 11-02-2007 06:10 PM

Christmas is depressing to me, for some reason. I hate it

Little Baby IceCream 11-02-2007 06:46 PM

A lot of things annoy me:
Headaches
Skinny Lockers
Not enough space between skinny lockers
People who complain

That's all for now!

Little Baby IceCream ;)

Sparky 11-02-2007 07:06 PM

Being threatened by people who were banned from this forum for a very good reason, and who really have no good reason to even *want* to come back... :jk: It's called "let it go"...

Ub3rD4n 11-02-2007 07:25 PM

You want we should rough 'em up for yous?:terrsmile:

Sparky 11-02-2007 07:34 PM

You know what, maybe I ought to start posting anything he sends me on like, my other webpage, with his email so people can "chat" with him if they wish...I'll consider it.

Howard 11-03-2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 62391)
You know what, maybe I ought to start posting anything he sends me on like, my other webpage, with his email so people can "chat" with him if they wish...I'll consider it.

I may have a temper, but threatening people on a site - is right OUT in my book. Why would anyone have the audacity to do that? They can talk "tough" on a computer, but meet 'em face to face...they probably wimp out; which is a good segway into another thing that ticks me off: people who talk smack.:terrence:

Cassini90125 11-03-2007 01:51 PM

Trust me, dude, this guy's a real headcase. He'll be dealt with. :terrence:

Partymember 11-03-2007 08:57 PM

i know a guy...who knows a guy...who could, you know, deal with the dude.

:-X