Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Foster's Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Foster's comes to Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade! (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657)

Chaos Wielder 11-23-2006 06:56 PM

Yeah, I also thought it was cute! I was SLIGHTLY disappointed that Frankie and Mac were nowhere to be found, but the truth is that I think it could've went either way if they were brought into the picture. If they had gotten the right costumes and people for them everything would've turned out ok probably, OR they could've gotten the wrong people to dress up as them-it'd be hard to get people that could pull them off well, in my opinion. But overall I liked it. :)

Invader Bloo 11-23-2006 07:39 PM

It was OK, still sad there was no mac or Frankie. Yep that was Cheese at the end, I wanted to hear Cheese sing. :(:P

Imaginary Light 11-24-2006 07:07 AM

I thought the float was cute. Bloo singing in his off-key voice was funny8D

SkittleMonkey 11-24-2006 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imaginary Light (Post 17658)
I thought the float was cute. Bloo singing in his off-key voice was funny8D

Yeah, especially at the end when he spun around in the chimney! 8D

Chaos Wielder 11-24-2006 01:46 PM

I forgot to mention that! It really was hilarious when Bloo was spinning in the chimney and singing VERY loudly and off-key! 8D

InsaneFan 11-24-2006 05:45 PM

Muaha, I got up and watched all the of the parade until it came on, then stopped after it was over. I WANT THAT FLOAT. ^^

I knew you guys would get it uploaded to the internet. That's why I didn't bother to tape it myself. xP

bloonuggets 11-24-2006 10:53 PM

And did you notice there wasn't one Bloo, but FOUR?

Mr. Marshmallow 11-25-2006 04:19 PM

I have to say I was a little satisfied and a little disappointed at the same time. I think Bloo singing like an idiot and randomly popping out of here and there with his singing was great, as was hearing Wilt singing good this time. I was upset Cheese didn' say jack tho.

While the song was a nice touch and the float was neat to look at, I agree that the dsiappearance of Mac was a STUPID and very hollow move. They could have easily got some people up their in costumes to do Mac and possibly Frankie. Mac is a GIVEN where as Frankie seemed like an iffie.

I'd love to see her up there as much as the next Frankie fan, but due to Mac and Bloo's spot light identities I didn't hold my breath. But I really think this was a very..."plastered" representation of Foster's and felt it could have been more lively and more active. But still, nice to see them getting popular.

DoubleLatte 11-25-2006 06:34 PM

For being such an energetic show, yeah, the float seemed like a watered-down version of Foster's. Wilt looked odd to me without the ear-to-ear Colgate smile. Maybe they could have made him sing and smile? :3

KazooBloo 12-16-2016 04:19 PM

Saw the parade and loved seeing Fosters!