Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

One Radical Dude 06-20-2007 11:29 AM

When my father and I start a shouting match, but it's always he that starts it. It happened briefly this week, when the issue of me possibly leaving my job was brought up. What's worse is that my mother, more often than not, defends dad.

Partymember 06-20-2007 11:36 AM

my parents piss me off.

Its summer.

I'll be 18 on July 7th.

Why do i have a curfew? Why, i ask you?

(anger)

Sparky 06-20-2007 12:19 PM

Oh here's one I've been meaning to bring up for a while.

Close-ups, with amplified sound, of people eating, on television commercials (meaning that you have to watch it several times in one program).

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW. :P

(I'm totally looking at you, Carl's Jr. The new ad of the scruffy guy on vacation eating dripping fruit, barely avoiding a direct buffalo shot, deserves special mention.)

antgirl1 06-20-2007 08:48 PM

It's almost like when you become a teenager, you have to choose a side in high school. For girls around here, it's either a girly-girl (to put it mildly) or an emo. I don't want to be either, but that's really not a choice right now, huh? I won't choose any of them because, they equally p*** me off. But Girly girls tick me off more than anything. Even GRAVITY can't top it.

I was in the ladie's room once at school, and all of a sudden, I rushed into a stall, and peeked through the crack. I saw at least 8 girls walk straight in. And where did they go? DIRECTLY TO THE NEAREST MIRROR, to check their hair and/or makeup. What the H*** is up with that? =|

creamz06 06-21-2007 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antgirl1 (Post 47877)
It's almost like when you become a teenager, you have to choose a side in high school. For girls around here, it's either a girly-girl (to put it mildly) or an emo. I don't want to be either, but that's really not a choice right now, huh? I won't choose any of them because, they equally p*** me off. But Girly girls tick me off more than anything. Even GRAVITY can't top it.

I was in the ladie's room once at school, and all of a sudden, I rushed into a stall, and peeked through the crack. I saw at least 8 girls walk straight in. And where did they go? DIRECTLY TO THE NEAREST MIRROR, to check their hair and/or makeup. What the H*** is up with that? =|

This happens at my school every once in a while. I usually see all the girls in my class acting really girly or something like that, but I'm not completely sure if that's what they're trying to be like... and I'm in my own sort of fashion... so I never act like them. It just scares me, though...

Another something that ticks me off: People who chew their food with their mouth open tend to make me get really annoyed. Two family members told me that I need to get used to it. I try... but it doesn't do too well. I'm still trying to think of a solution to not hear anyone chew... and I usually go into my room... but, sometimes, my cousin follows me there... and she tends to eat something once in a while. I'm glad she doesn't do that all the time.

Imaginary Light 06-21-2007 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antgirl1 (Post 47877)

Aaaaah, I hate that! Or how about when the girls put all their books and their purse in the sink? I'm like, uh, yeah, I need to wash my hands because I don't want to walk out of here with urine on my hands?:P I just turn the faucet on anyway::)

And about the "girly girl" or "emo" thing...I know what you mean. But don't be afraid to be different and be neither. That's what I did for all four years of high school:) Being a walking stereotype is so lame8-)

some guy you dont know 06-22-2007 06:34 PM

i hate it when im on a website (example: myspace) and about a million pop-ups come at the same time. its really annoying. i had to delete about 20 or 30 5 minuites ago.

One Radical Dude 06-22-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by some guy you dont know (Post 48071)
i hate it when im on a website (example: myspace) and about a million pop-ups come at the same time. its really annoying. i had to delete about 20 or 30 5 minuites ago.

Either you need a better pop-up blocker, or you have lots of adware/spyware that needs to be cleared up. I don't get any pop-ups on MySpace.

Partymember 06-22-2007 09:43 PM

anyone ever been posting on two forums at once and accidentally switch them up?

funny, but potentially embarassing. 8D

scary_dream 06-23-2007 01:51 PM

Lol not for me on forums, but on IM screens... that's even worse!!