Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

Mr. Marshmallow 05-14-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Partymember (Post 43918)
heh, you live in Cali? I imagine it gets hot there.

I have relatives who live there and I spent like a week or so there last year. While it is a great place to see far as sights go, I could never last there, just way too damn hot.

My room in my house is located in the upper floor and it's always hotter in the upper areas then lower areas. What's worse is the fact my fan doesn't do jack to cool me off and it has to be on full blast just to make any kind of affect.

To me, intense searing heat is only good for one thing: making pool water feel nice. Otherwise I can't stand it. Cars become ovens and you end up leaning into your full blast air conditioning just to feel better.

Partymember 05-15-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Marshmallow (Post 43944)
I have relatives who live there and I spent like a week or so there last year. While it is a great place to see far as sights go, I could never last there, just way too damn hot.

My room in my house is located in the upper floor and it's always hotter in the upper areas then lower areas. What's worse is the fact my fan doesn't do jack to cool me off and it has to be on full blast just to make any kind of affect.

To me, intense searing heat is only good for one thing: making pool water feel nice. Otherwise I can't stand it. Cars become ovens and you end up leaning into your full blast air conditioning just to feel better.

egh, the Impala's got leather seats. Nasty in the 80+ degree heat.

Partymember 05-15-2007 03:47 PM

yeah. They're nice cars, though. Mines got 1/4 of a million miles on it now, but i hope it lasts another year or so, just until i can get a Ranger or Tacoma or something. Impalas are nice, though, smooth ride and great mileage.

Cassini90125 05-16-2007 11:20 AM

I hate summer

Back on the subject of heat for a moment, my air conditioner decided that today would be a good day to die. It's around 85 degrees outside, and the humidity is high. The building manager has been called but I've been informed that he's out sick.

Cassini is greatly displeased. >:(

vannielou 05-16-2007 05:10 PM

what ticks me off when people turn out to be totally fake

CG 05-18-2007 07:19 PM

When I need a clip for an AMV I'm working on, turns out I don't have the episode, so I have to download it.

Don't get me started when I can't even find the episode anywhere.

montitech 05-19-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CG (Post 44285)
When I need a clip for an AMV I'm working on, turns out I don't have the episode, so I have to download it.

Don't get me started when I can't even find the episode anywhere.

in a similar way, I hate when I am working on something, and then I have to get sidetrached to get a file, or do some other side work. then when I get back to the original task, I completly forget what I wanted to do. this would not have happened if I made sure all the prerequisits were in line before I begun, or if I wrote better notes on what I was intending before begining.

:(

Monty :-/

Master Knight DH 05-19-2007 11:27 AM

There are plenty of things that can tick me off, but here's what is, at the moment at least, getting on my nerves the most:

*Girls accusing me of stalking them when I don't
*Chauvinists
*Girls preferring the chauvinists over me
*Girls being shallow liars
*Did I mention girls accusing me of stalking them when I don't?

GrimTheLost 05-19-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Knight DH (Post 44358)
There are plenty of things that can tick me off, but here's what is, at the moment at least, getting on my nerves the most:

*Chauvinists
*Girls preferring the chauvinists over me
*Girls being shallow liars
*Did I mention girls accusing me of stalking them when I don't?

I hate it when a girl stalks me. That is irritating.

kageri 05-19-2007 11:57 AM

I hope everyone can take heart in the fact that they don't live in Arizona. It's been 100+ degrees here since like April. It's really annoying because I can't even go outside without disintegrating.