Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Imaginary Friends (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Official Wilt Appreciation Thread (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1913)

Sparky 05-28-2007 08:30 PM

I almost said the same thing pbl but then I thought 1) that would be a little much and 2) I'd like to see a *separate* design with the shoes, maybe the wristband and socks, and a basketball. Text might not even be necessary, else "Get yer game on" or something along those lines. But anyways. Yeah, I like both versions (well, with the wristband on the W in both), it would depend on what merchandise it was on. A mousepad, definitely the square configuration. A mug, the linear one. Either would look good on a t-shirt, but I wasn't sure what people would prefer. I could certainly have both, but if one is strongly preferred over the other it'd save me some work if I knew which one to use.

Ub3rD4n 05-28-2007 11:18 PM

Glee! Man, I'd probalby order a W.W.W.D. T-shirt, despite the cost of shipping it to my isolated island lair.

x_dummkoff_x 05-29-2007 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CG (Post 45435)
Done and done.

WWWD part deux

OMG, that RAWKS!
kudos, man.
I'd totally buy a shirt like that! [or two]

Sparky 05-29-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_dummkoff_x (Post 45494)
OMG, that RAWKS!
kudos, man.
I'd totally buy a shirt like that! [or two]

Well it's available now, if you didn't see the update to the Cafepress Shop thread. More stuff on the way.

x_dummkoff_x 05-29-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 45496)
Well it's available now, if you didn't see the update to the Cafepress Shop thread. More stuff on the way.

really?
oh friggin sweet-O!

Vampyre 06-05-2007 01:21 PM

Totally random but...

Wilt's underbite. I LOVE his underbite. I have no idea why, and I'm not even sure if her DOES have an underbite or not since it's kinda impossible to tell when he's in profile, unless he's grinning. I love how how his jaw line is further forward rather than his over bite. I find it... Handsome...:D

jekylljuice 06-05-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampyre (Post 46226)
Totally random but...

Wilt's underbite. I LOVE his underbite. I have no idea why, and I'm not even sure if her DOES have an underbite or not since it's kinda impossible to tell when he's in profile, unless he's grinning. I love how how his jaw line is further forward rather than his over bite. I find it... Handsome...:D

Yep, there's an underbite alright, though it's only really visible when you see him grinning from a side-ways shot - I first noticed it when he turns to face Dancey Pantalones in "Partying is Such a Sweet Soiree" without losing his elated cool. It could be, of course, that this is part of Craig's drawing style and this a fairly common feature amongst residents of the Foster's universe. The only other character I've actually noticed to have one is Kip (like I'd miss a detail like that :bloocross:), but then I can't say I've been looking particularly diligently.

Oh yes, and underbites are indeed handsome. :D

x_dummkoff_x 06-05-2007 04:34 PM

I think EVERYTHING about him is handsome.
-dreamy sigh-
O.o!
>>, <<, >>!?

pitbulllady 06-05-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampyre (Post 46226)
Totally random but...

That's another thing that Wilt has in common with another one of my favorite characters, Randall Boggs from Monsters, Inc.. He and Wilt have almost the exact grin, underbite and all...except that Randall's teeth a tad bit pointier! But yeah, Wilt definately has an underbite; it's TOTALLY there! To me it makes him more "realistic", because it's a physical flaw that was there from the get-go, something that probably wasn't thought up by Jordan, either.

pitbulllady

FailedShapeshifter 06-05-2007 06:00 PM

Hey you never know, maybe he thought the underbite is the key to all basketball skills............:D........................yeah no more candy for me............I love the underbite for the same reason, it makes him seem realistic.....that's all.:D And it's cute ^_^ Man I'm such a girl.....