Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

xxxClaire 04-01-2010 08:56 PM

Two people I know from school got Team Edward. x]

Howard 04-01-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 120276)
Wanna trade? :cheesegrin:

They're still up as of ten minutes ago, and resetting remains impossible. This is so lame. :P

So I cannot get my Frankie back then?:terrconf:

xxxClaire 04-01-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard (Post 120279)
So I cannot get my Frankie back then?:terrconf:

You willl, eventually. No worriess.

Sparky 04-01-2010 11:05 PM

It went back to normal at midnight PST, don't worry.

One Radical Dude 04-02-2010 02:19 AM

I was "Team Seeker" on DA. :P

antgirl1 04-02-2010 09:15 AM

Yeah and I was lost on the whole "Legend of the Seeker" stuff. I almost mistaked it as a movie I liked (I think it was just called "The Seeker" or something), then I saw a trailer for that and nope, different, stupid-looking movie. 8D

Sparky 04-14-2010 01:48 PM

My printer won't print black. The cartridge is full. I've tried cleaning the print heads, nothing. -_- It's going to be hard to fill orders if I can't print any shipping labels and receipts. I am completely broke, I can't buy a new printer - and besides, I need the kind of printer that prints dvds/cds and those are getting hard to find.

Sparky 04-15-2010 03:04 PM

So speaking of printing, I went to a local sign printer last week to have a little professional sign made for my business, to display at shows (I have one Saturday). So they had a good week and a half to make me something, which I figured would be no problem for a place that claims they can make signs in a single day. But I didn't hear from them for about a week so I went over there yesterday only to find they hadn't done anything because they wanted my approval on a pre-print -which they hadn't done yet, could I come back tomorrow? -_- So I went back today only to find that the colors were no good and that was the best they could do. So now I have to print out my own sign (on my brother's printer of course), like on 4 sheets taped together. There's going to be a news crew there and everything and there I will be with my ghetto homemade sign. Thanks a lot, sign people. :terrence:

Sparky 04-22-2010 03:31 PM

We have a community car wash spot in the parking lot here at my apartment, and about 90% of the time some selfish jerk has parked in it. A lot of the time people seem to treat it not only as a regular in and out spot but some sort of car storage, leaving the same vehicle in it for weeks at a time. My theory is that they think if they leave their car in the car wash spot, someone will wash it. :jk:

Medikor 05-04-2010 06:09 PM

What ticks me off? My college-bound brother! He feels the need to go all in depth about the simplest things to show off how "intelligent" he is. The worst part is when I just tell him I flat out don't care, he treats me like I'm some primitive and ignorant. No, bro, there's a fine line between not knowing and not caring.

...Seriously. To me, a rock's a rock and a bird's a bird.