Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

Lynnie 11-06-2009 11:12 PM

My lights and heater have been flickering over the last 30 minutes, too. Well, the heater doesn't "flicker" I suppose. It just.... hesitates.... for a milisecond while the lights are flickering. But it's making me nervous. I haven't seen any lightning. But it's kind of windy, so that must be why. Ugh, I don't want a power outage tonight. :P

BluebottleFlyer 11-07-2009 01:11 PM

Been trying to have a conference call in Skype, and my mobile internet connection has made it nigh-on impossible, thanks to the fact that on nights, it likes to boot the connection every 3 minutes, because half of England's online.:madwilt:

Cassini90125 11-11-2009 10:20 PM

If I see one more Sim with the last name of "Cullen" on the Exchange I'm going to scream. :frankiemad:

Howard 11-12-2009 04:41 AM

I am sick and that ticks me off ENOUGH!:frankiemad:

Sparky 11-19-2009 11:45 AM

I recently started a forum for the Mr Men Show. Like I did for Foster's fans, I uploaded several episodes to Megaupload. But then my laptop died and I am stuck only using this old desktop without a lot of memory, and basically I can't use the computer for anything else while I am processing videos. Since I make my living on the internet (such as it is) I haven't been able to process any more eps in a while. One person on there has been a huge whiny b*tch about it, constantly demanding episodes. (I never promised I'd do them all, I just did a few, and of course I am now a slave and must do every single episode to the exclusion of any other activities.) I have explained multiple times why I cannot work on eps right now. Right after my last, detailed post about it, a completely different whiny b*tch exploded in allcaps SCREAMING at me to MAKE MORE EPS NAO!!!

WTH is wrong with people???

antgirl1 11-19-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 118077)
I recently started a forum for the Mr Men Show. Like I did for Foster's fans, I uploaded several episodes to Megaupload. But then my laptop died and I am stuck only using this old desktop without a lot of memory, and basically I can't use the computer for anything else while I am processing videos. Since I make my living on the internet (such as it is) I haven't been able to process any more eps in a while. One person on there has been a huge whiny b*tch about it, constantly demanding episodes. (I never promised I'd do them all, I just did a few, and of course I am now a slave and must do every single episode to the exclusion of any other activities.) I have explained multiple times why I cannot work on eps right now. Right after my last, detailed post about it, a completely different whiny b*tch exploded in allcaps SCREAMING at me to MAKE MORE EPS NAO!!!

WTH is wrong with people???

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...6/facepalm.jpg
^Is all I can say about it. Really, that's just too much. I went to the forum to find the thread to learn the full story only to find it closed. But from what I understand, if episodes are needed NAOLOL they can try looking elsewhere, or take the time and effort you have done to make the wonderful downloadable episode files of their own themselves. Not having an episode the minute after it airs is not a big deal, people. ::) [/rant]

Is it a sign that the Mr. Men fandom's already going sour? :(

Sparky 11-19-2009 03:40 PM

I just couldn't deal with it today so I closed the forum. I don't remember ever being pissed enough to do that here. When and if I reopen the forum, that person will be banned. But I haven't decided yet if I want to re-open it. Most of the cool Mr Men fans from DA, some of whom have even joined, have not yet posted, and I have a bigoted kid with whom I have trouble containing my temper (he thinks its wrong to be gay because The Bible Told Him So). Plus its only a Simplemachines forum, which I can't make as secure as a vb, but I'm not going to pay for another vb. It might be best to leave it closed.

Cassini90125 11-19-2009 03:49 PM

What a bunch of jackasses. Ban the lot of them and be done with them. :frankiemad:

Howard 11-19-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 118083)
What a bunch of jackasses. Ban the lot of them and be done with them. :frankiemad:

Concur - time to get out the bad blood!:frankiemad:

On that, while cleaning my kitchen (took four hours), I could not find my wand lighter to light the candle on the table. I know who took it when she moved out! I have a fireplace too.:frankiemad:

One Radical Dude 11-20-2009 11:09 PM

As much as I hate to say this, but my older brother ticked me off. The reason: he and his girl (now ex) broke up nearly two weeks ago, and I just learned about it today. Why am I bothered by it? From what I was told, it sounded like my older brother did not really care for her. His ex did a lot for him, but unfortunately, he still felt like she didn't love her at all. I know his ex well enough, and she is a sweet person. I feel more sympathy towards her than I do for my brother. :terrence: