Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Episode Discussion (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Episode Discussion - Cookie Dough (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1099)

Invader Bloo 12-23-2006 06:22 AM

Imeant the city. One of Bloo's cities he was shipping cookies to was "Aaraon City" JB's city.

"Mmm, cookies"- Johnny Bravo :P

Jabberwocky 12-23-2006 02:50 PM

I loved Bloo in this episode. "I know you're out there. I can feel your scorn."

andy8go 12-24-2006 08:50 AM

Spending the money to buy a new roof to a buy a safe for the money to buy a new roof (gold plated even) is so outrageously stupid, it almost sounds like something Bloo would do.[/quote]

"suspicous"
:gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab:

if u dont get it then remember uncle pockets and the :gooblab: means i like to babbling

InsaneFan 12-24-2006 12:44 PM

Hehe, this was one of the first episodes I ever saw. And it was only the last couple minutes. But the "I can feel your scorn" line really got me. xD It was just one more reason for me to continue watching Foster's whenever it came on.

fosters home fan 12-25-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy8go (Post 24510)
Spending the money to buy a new roof to a buy a safe for the money to buy a new roof (gold plated even) is so outrageously stupid, it almost sounds like something Bloo would do"suspicous"
:gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab: :gooblab:

if u dont get it then remember uncle pockets and the :gooblab: means i like to babbling

I thought it was gold colored paint. Really stupid either way.::)

frankie_fan 12-26-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 24012)
My favorite part had to be towards the end, when Bloo blew the roof off the house. 8D

Here here! I loved his expression on his face... 'Whoops!' 8D

Ditchy McAbandonpants 12-27-2006 12:56 AM

Even though the theme of this episode (big business and money corrupting a once innocent ideal) is quite a common one, I still enjoyed it, because it's useful every once in a while to remind people that Bloo is not a completely oblivious jerk. The excesses of his behaviour often occasionally threaten to undermine his postion as a sympathetic protagonist, as well as the premise that someone as level-headed and compassionate as Mac could have created him. Episodes like this (well, the ending, at least :P) and "The Sweet Stench of Success" help to balance that out a bit.

Oh, and Frankie...:D It was the swigging from the milk bottle that really cracked me up...what a way to take the wholesome tradtion of milk and cookies to disturbingly psychotic extremes! The fact that as a character she's versatile enough to go from cookie-addled kook to love goddess (Frankie My Dear), to put-upon punch-bag (Store Wars), to mischievous ne'er-do-well (World Wide Wabbit), to stern authority figure (Everyone Knows It's Bendy), is the essence of what I love about her. :frankiesmile:

frankie_fan 01-06-2007 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditchy McAbandonpants (Post 24972)
The fact that as a character she's versatile enough to go from cookie-addled kook to love goddess (Frankie My Dear), to put-upon punch-bag (Store Wars), to mischievous ne'er-do-well (World Wide Wabbit), to stern authority figure (Everyone Knows It's Bendy), is the essence of what I love about her. :frankiesmile:

Indeed. She sure knows how to show it off. BTW, I hope you don't mind if I emphasise 'love goddess' for you! :bloogrin:

fosters home fan 01-06-2007 10:07 PM

my rating

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subzeroace (Post 24057)
I love Frankie in this episode, her cookie obsession is just -GREAT-! Sadly I think thats really what led to a few fan artist drawing Frankie fat and obsessed with food o.O

WHAT THE...

Anyways this episode was great.
The cookie merchandise was hilarious!

9/10

Mr. Marshmallow 01-06-2007 10:26 PM

I just got finished watching this episode again, and it really was a great episode. Frankie actually seems to be the talk of the episode. Even though Bloo's evil cookie organization was the focus, it seems Frankie really won everyone's attention.

Not that I'd feel any different toward that cookie chewing cutie :) but, i gotta say, it was surprising the sub plot seems to be the talk of the forums. I also must say this is probably the funniest form of "torture" I've ever seen for someone. Sure, Frankie's probably gonna feel like crap the next day.

But seeing someone down a couple thousand boxes of cookies and jugs of is just too weird not to laugh at. Frankie may be a sweet heart, but she's got one hell of an obsession. Btw, I love how Madame Foster was so excited over getting a pen for her recipie.

"ooooooh a pen, sharp point, my favorite!"