Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

Lynnie 02-07-2009 07:46 PM

I wonder why I care, I really do, but the Foster's sight at TV.com is ticking me off. Within only a matter of weeks, there have been enough negative reviews about our favorite show to bring the global rating of the show from 9.0 to 8.8. I mean, I know a lot of us here started out there, or were at least there first. That would include me. So it's not only trolls who go there. Perfectly competent and responsible people, whether looking for an online community to join, or just want the basic info of their favorite shows, also show up there. And the rating going down so fast, and all those stupid negative reviews, might sway their so-far innocent opinions. So of course that makes me mad. :madbloo:

Cassini90125 02-07-2009 07:48 PM

Why? What prompted this? Too much free time and not enough brainpower to do something useful with it? :frankiemad:

some guy you dont know 02-09-2009 06:13 PM

Youtube

I done lost my account. for no reason. I dunno, I was afraid something like that was gonna happen since back in december when they started deleting all my videos.

I gotta say, between this, the dentist (being told I have a million cavities and a jaw that still hurts four hours after I got done are not fun times.), and just the usual, this has been a pretty bad day for me.

Mac-a-lacka 02-11-2009 06:30 PM

My dad was yelling at me today because "I don't talk loud enough". ::)

Why won't he just admit that he needs his hearing checked. >:(

some guy you dont know 02-11-2009 06:40 PM

Earlier, me and my mom went through the drive thru. My brother ordered a plain hamburger, nothing on it.

Waited 15 minutes for it until my mom finally went in. the girl said she told the other people working there that we were waiting, but nobody heard such a thing. she was yelling and complaining about how nobody was listening to her the whole time at her manager and in front of everyone.

Yeah, I'm sort of hoping she gets fired. >:l

Cassini90125 02-12-2009 01:07 PM

Sprint... These people are the biggest :censored: that I've dealt with since AOL. The service is proving to be difficult to get rid of, their personnel are not especially courteous, and they charge far too much for a phone that I never use. If I go to the Con this year and anyone else going needs to contact me, call my hotel or PM me; I will never get involved with another cell phone company. :terrence:

Mac-a-lacka 02-18-2009 10:52 PM

My dad has gotten into the habit of taking any mail of mine and either hiding it somewhere or throwing it away. :P :madwilt:

fosters home fan 02-19-2009 03:57 PM

When people aren't specific. =/

AXavierB 02-19-2009 09:12 PM

When I heard about that kid who abused his cat and put videos online. That made me so angry.

fosters home fan 02-23-2009 02:31 PM

Another case of "unruly admin" on, you guessed it, another stinkin anime forum. I sent him an irate message telling him to stop deleting my posts (which didn't contain anything bad). Problem with the guy is, he's easily butthurt. Tell him something he doesn't know or like, and, he'll just go all out nuts on you.

Maybe all anime forums destined to be stupid?