Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

fosters home fan 11-17-2008 06:03 PM

Drama between one of your friends vs. the other.

*eyes fall out*

kageri 11-18-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 98716)
I've done that myself on a lot of sites. Time flies when you're having fun.

I curse the world whenever someone links to TV Tropes. I click on one thing and then spend literally hours just following links on there.

Cassini90125 11-18-2008 09:54 AM

The real fun comes when you follow a chain of like 20 links to get to a pic or a song or whatever and the final link opens a page that says "File Not Found". :P

fosters home fan 11-18-2008 01:32 PM

Chapped lips..... need I say more?

some guy you dont know 11-18-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kageri (Post 99078)
I curse the world whenever someone links to TV Tropes. I click on one thing and then spend literally hours just following links on there.

thats kinda what im doing right now. :D

man that place is awesome.

oh yeah and things that tick me off. probably that my sister uses the home computer all the time (i only got on it like twice last week) and when i try to use it she gets mad at me like im the one who is always on it.

Lynnie 11-18-2008 06:33 PM

That happens in my family, too. I'm grown and on my own, but when I visit them my sis is many times on the computer for the entire time I'm there (unless we go out somewhere). There was once I was staying with her while our parents were out of town for the weekend, and we got home from church, she jumped on the computer and was on it the rest of the day. When I got up the next morning, she was still on it, and still in her church clothes. She never even got off long enough to change into something more comfortable.

And when I visit them and log on for 20 minutes, my dad especially likes to complain that I'm as bad as my sister. Sometimes I don't even bother logging on just to check my messages any more when I'm over there. ::)

Mac-a-lacka 11-18-2008 09:45 PM

My dad's way of saying "Excuse me" or "Pardon me" is "Can I get through here?!" >:(

Sparky 11-18-2008 10:30 PM

I got that "My Weight Loss Coach" thing for my DS about a week ago. (It's not accurate or anything but its fun and I like entering in my steps, activity, and daily food intake, it helps me actually see how I'm doing myself.) I've been faithfully entering in my info every day. So tonight, it's only 11:20 pm so I should still have time, I turn it on and it says "Oh I didn't see you yesterday!" Yup, I forgot to change the time on my DS when we set our clocks back, and it thought it was twenty past midnight and therefore I had missed a day. Dang it. :P (I tried changing the time and then going back in but the game doesn't believe in time travel so that didn't help.)

fosters home fan 11-21-2008 03:09 PM

The same admin on the same (other) forum.

He recently said that he was going to leave the forum, however, there are no other admins to run it. hence, the place would probably shut down later.

He also randomly banned a newer member for 90 days due to two spelling errors. Harsh much?

Cassini90125 11-21-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fosters home fan (Post 99371)
The same admin on the same (other) forum.

He recently said that he was going to leave the forum, however, there are no other admins to run it. hence, the place would probably shut down later.

Might be your chance to step up. What kind of forum is it, anyway?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fosters home fan (Post 99371)
He also randomly banned a newer member for 90 days due to two spelling errors. Harsh much?

Two spelling errors = 90-day suspension? That's harsh. :P

Over at MATY if you commit too many spelling errors or indulge in l33tspeak they confine you to their version of the Spam section and don't let you post outside of it. Of course, this is MATY we're talking about, so they don't call it the Spam section; they call it "Retardo Land". Seriously. 8D