Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

Partymember 05-07-2008 11:17 AM

every time i go into Burger King i tell myself i won't, but i always end up ordering "Freedom Fries"

it just never gets old.

"I'll take a Whopper with a large order of Freedom Fries, heavy on the Freedom"

8D still funny

Frankie_4_Prez 05-07-2008 11:21 AM

LOL, so does that tick off the cashier, or what?

Mac-a-lacka 05-07-2008 11:54 AM

When my older sister mocks me whenever I say that I don't like grissel, despite the fact that she complains every time she finds a piece in her meat.:edmad:8D

Ridureyu 05-07-2008 11:55 AM

I would never try that at my local Burger King. The staff there is so incompetant that they can't understand what, "I'd like a Big Mac with nothing on it - just ketchup" means. Usually I end up with mayo and lettuce (no ketchup), and one time I got three burgers (all with different topings). Another time they tried to give me a Chicken sandwich. it really doesn't matter what I order there, it's like THE LOTTERY.

Saying "Freedom Fries" will probably confuse them enough to open up a dimensional wormhole.

Cassini90125 05-07-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridureyu (Post 78146)
I would never try that at my local Burger King. The staff there is so incompetant that they can't understand what, "I'd like a Big Mac with nothing on it - just ketchup" means. Usually I end up with mayo and lettuce (no ketchup), and one time I got three burgers (all with different topings). Another time they tried to give me a Chicken sandwich. it really doesn't matter what I order there, it's like THE LOTTERY.

Burger King now sells Big Macs? 8D :cheesegrin:

Sorry. 8D

Partymember 05-07-2008 12:29 PM

its most fun to do it at 3 AM when they put the "special" staff on deck. Drive thru order a "Large Freedom Fries" at McDonalds.

or better yet give them your order and then say "and more". They don't know what you're talking about, sometimes they put an extra order of fries on but most of the time they ask if you want another Big Mac..."yes... and more"

its an endless circle of hillarity 8D

WiltsAKGirl17 05-07-2008 12:36 PM

Never mind that Burger King is cutting into McDonald's territory! Saying "Freedom fries" is alleged to open a dimensional wormhole! Let's try that!

(I'm insanely hyper right now... :gooblab:)

Frankie_4_Prez 05-07-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Partymember (Post 78150)
its most fun to do it at 3 AM when they put the "special" staff on deck. Drive thru order a "Large Freedom Fries" at McDonalds.

or better yet give them your order and then say "and more". They don't know what you're talking about, sometimes they put an extra order of fries on but most of the time they ask if you want another Big Mac..."yes... and more"

its an endless circle of hillarity 8D

I guess so, until you end up stuck with a $35 bill for 3 lbs of Freedom fries, 5 cups of soda, and 3 extra burgers you'll most likely end up feeding to your dog...

Ridureyu 05-07-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125 (Post 78147)
Burger King now sells Big Macs? 8D :cheesegrin:

Sorry. 8D

LOL!

You know what I mean. A Whopper. I couldn't remember which was which.

Cassini90125 05-07-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridureyu (Post 78162)
LOL!

You know what I mean. A Whopper. I couldn't remember which was which.

If you check Wikipedia you will no doubt discover that both are made by Wendy's. :cheesegrin: