Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

Sparky 05-01-2008 08:53 AM

Lol, and I *had* imaginary friends in middle school! 8D

Frankie_4_Prez 05-01-2008 09:07 AM

Oh yeah, I think I read about it somewhere in the main site. A blue light bulb called Blinky? Betcha the other, ahem, cruel high-schoolers wouldn't stop teasing you and calling names. Or am I wrong, and there was another kindred spirit who appreciated Imaginaries?

Mac-a-lacka 05-01-2008 09:14 AM

What ticks me off is when animals get tics.8D

Sparky 05-01-2008 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie_4_Prez (Post 77650)
Oh yeah, I think I read about it somewhere in the main site. A blue light bulb called Blinky? Betcha the other, ahem, cruel high-schoolers wouldn't stop teasing you and calling names. Or am I wrong, and there was another kindred spirit who appreciated Imaginaries?

Oh no, Blinky wasn't an IF, the whole Blinky thing in high school was a joke to entertain my friends. I was referring to my actual imaginary friends, of whom I don't really speak because it's embarrassing. :cheese:

WiltsAKGirl17 05-01-2008 12:22 PM

In a way, I suppose I think of the Foster's bunch as my IF's. I've needed some at varying times in my life, and they make coping with the dregs of my high school education so much easier. (Yay for hugging the Wilt pillow I made!)

Anyhoo, what ticks me off... When people just CAN'T TAKE A HINT. Seriously. I was at a pep assembly this morning and my friend and I were trying to find a seat. I managed to get one, but my friend couldn't because some eight grade girl wouldn't move her feet from the bleacher seat in front of her. I suggested in no uncertain terms that my friend tell people to move their feet <shoots pointed glare at offending eight grade girl>. And she just looked at me. I'm sorry, am I speaking Klingon? Ugh. :madwilt: >:(

Yay for post 400, btw...

Partymember 05-01-2008 12:39 PM

there's only one thing that i can't provide for myself: care. I can't "care" about myself, i need somebody to actually care about me. I'll foot the bill for dinner, movies, fishing, drinking, BBQ, shooting, hunting, paintball... whatever, but i need a couple people that actually care about me.

Lately i've found out that the vast majority of my friends and acquaintences couldn't really care less about me.

some guy you dont know 05-02-2008 06:55 AM

kenny and tres, two guys in my gym class annoy me alot.

they are both pretty mean, and im pretty sure they count as designated bullies to me. and they insult me all the time. every chance they get, they belittle me and make me feel bad. and its fun to them. :(

Mac-a-lacka 05-02-2008 01:19 PM

When my horses play near the fence and splatter mud and poo on me.8D

koosie 05-02-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-a-lacka (Post 77798)
When my horses play near the fence and splatter mud and poo on me.8D

Wow! I wish I had some horses to tick me off. Sorry wrong thread. What ticks me off is sitting on my own on in the chatroom feeling like the flashchat equivalent of a very smelly person.

scary_dream 05-02-2008 08:26 PM

Lol Koosie!

You don't smell XD if I saw you there, I'd join!

Speaking of dirty, mean, horrible people, I have had contact with a few of those in my time.

I had a "friend" in the 7th grade who lied CONSTANTLY about everything and it was SO obvious. I mean HUGE lies, like, she actually tried to get me to believe that she shot a guy once! I confided in another "friend" that I suspected friend A told lies a lot. The next thing I know they're "Harriet the Spy"-ing me by getting all of my other friends to hate me, then ganging up and starting rumors about me, having people hand me notes they wrote saying bad things about me, posting mean things on the internet about me, and just generally being mean 7th graders.

I know one of them now and she talks nicely to me, the other one moved away, but I still don't trust either of them any farther than I can throw them. ::)

Another mean person?

Ex-boyfriend.

Won't even go into that. It'd make the scroll bar a half-inch long.