Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

One Radical Dude 04-12-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Partymember (Post 76235)
really? huh.

Anybody know when they're supposed to be here?

Look here.

On a different subject; my manager again. He told me to move my vehicle earlier (I parked close to the entrance), because if I did that, it would help pick up business. What an idiot. :frankiemad:

Frankie_4_Prez 04-13-2008 07:53 AM

Losers who call others losers without realizing what losers they really are tick me off.

CagedWings67 04-13-2008 08:17 AM

Frankie_4_Prez, you just made me think of something, thank you.

What really ticks ME off? People who are disrespectful jerks. One of my friends, (I’m not going to mention names, I never do.) was downright rude, and disrespectful toward other people, and he had fun doing so. He’d call people hurtful names and laugh it off. He thinks that the world revolves around him, and he can do whatever he pleases. He loves to make fun of my friends, just because of them having flaws, like being overweight or having mental disorders. The worst of it is, is that he tells me about what he says about my other friends, and it is hurtful to me and to them. He never understands that people have feelings. I’m so ticked right now. He’s clingy, as well. I can’t spend any time with anyone without him sticking to me like a magnet. He is also older than all of my friends and I. He acts over ten years younger than that. I really don’t want people like that in my life. I know this sounds rude, but he doesn’t deserve to have friends. He doesn’t even know what a friend is. He even called me a spoiled brat, along with my other friends, who he called ugly. I despise him.

Partymember 04-13-2008 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Radical Dude (Post 76238)
Look here.

thank you :)

Cassini90125 04-14-2008 06:42 PM

Walgreens, CVS, and every other store I know of prints photos in a 4x6 size. That's the cheapest and most common size. Anything else is considered an "enlargement" and costs a lot more. My camera produces photos in a 5x7 size; if I have the photos printed on 4x6 paper they get cropped and I lose part of the picture, so I either have to pay extra or print them myself on an uncooperative printer that doesn't produce the same quality. This really annoys the hell out of me. :frankiemad:

some guy you dont know 04-14-2008 06:57 PM

playing a game for so long that i cant stare at my computer screen without it looking all blurry.

also, my dad. i dont really know if i want to or can explain why.

Ridureyu 04-15-2008 11:10 AM

My super-special $300 from the federal government will be a non-painful tuition payment.

My tax refund, on the other hand? Savings/investment for the future.

And things that annoy me? Super-insane internet complainers. REMEMBER, IF SOMETHING IS NEW, IT MUST BE HORRIBLE.

Partymember 04-15-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ridureyu (Post 76398)
REMEMBER, IF SOMETHING IS NEW, IT MUST BE HORRIBLE.

thanks for clarifying, bro 8D

WiltsAKGirl17 04-15-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CagedWings67 (Post 76252)
Frankie_4_Prez, you just made me think of something, thank you.

What really ticks ME off? People who are disrespectful jerks. One of my friends, (I?m not going to mention names, I never do.) was downright rude, and disrespectful toward other people, and he had fun doing so. He?d call people hurtful names and laugh it off. He thinks that the world revolves around him, and he can do whatever he pleases. He loves to make fun of my friends, just because of them having flaws, like being overweight or having mental disorders. The worst of it is, is that he tells me about what he says about my other friends, and it is hurtful to me and to them. He never understands that people have feelings. I?m so ticked right now. He?s clingy, as well. I can?t spend any time with anyone without him sticking to me like a magnet. He is also older than all of my friends and I. He acts over ten years younger than that. I really don?t want people like that in my life. I know this sounds rude, but he doesn?t deserve to have friends. He doesn?t even know what a friend is. He even called me a spoiled brat, along with my other friends, who he called ugly. I despise him.

I hate that so much. So many kids in my sixth period dislike this one junior who's very intelligent and has some... off-the-beaten-path political opinions and they say he's really annoying and stuff. The trouble is, I consider the junior in question to be a good friend of mine, and I don't find him annoying at all. However, I find it difficult to defend him because one of the more prominent complainers is something of a le smart-alec and he's going to keep cutting my friend-- and, I almost fear, me-- down. In a situation like that, normally, I'd tell that same kid (the prominent complainer) that HE'S the annoying one and to take everything they're saying and shove in his [ear], but I'm in a class and if I cut loose with what I'm really thinking, I'll get hauled into in-school suspension (ISS), which is NOT something I want on my senior record so close to the end of the year. Plus, my dad runs ISS and I don't want to deal with him at school AND get in serious tourble at home. Kiss the DC trip goodbye then!

Quote:

Originally Posted by some guy you dont know (Post 76341)

also, my dad. i dont really know if i want to or can explain why.

In a way, I can understand that-- I think parents do that sort of thing to us on purpose.

Sparky 04-16-2008 07:35 PM

Right now, YouTube...I tried to upload a small 7 MB video TWICE today and both times it failed or something, because it's not up and I got a "site not found" error. :P