Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community

Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/index.php)
-   Way Off Topic (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What ticks you off? (http://www.fosters-home.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175)

Cassini90125 03-22-2008 10:30 AM

Historically inaccurate movies annoy me. I'd prefer to see the real story, not a Hollywood fiction, but sadly I don't think that's likely to happen very often.

Posting back-to-back annoys me, too. Somebody complain about something so I don't have to do it again. :cheesegrin:

Partymember 03-22-2008 10:58 AM

uh... V8. It sucks.

there ya go Cass ;)

Ub3rD4n 03-22-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassini90125:
Historically inaccurate movies annoy me.
"Like my favourite movie: Pearl Harbour! We sure showed those Japs who's boss! In America!" (Howard "Bandit" Keith, Yugioh Abridged)

Oh, wait, is this not the quoting war thread? My bad.

fosters home fan 03-22-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ub3rD4n (Post 74167)
"Like my favourite movie: Pearl Harbour! We sure showed those Japs who's boss! In America!" (Howard "Bandit" Keith, Yugioh Abridged)

Oh, wait, is this not the quoting war thread? My bad.

LOL,
NOT the right thread, but, 6.5/10. :P :gooblab:

Yeh ,uhrm, anyways, constipation ticks me off. I don't have it, but, my friend is stuck with it. Eh, what can I say? Hope he gets better? yeh. lol.

some guy you dont know 03-27-2008 08:01 PM

the fact my scanner doesnt work. saying thats a minor annoyance would be wrong, mainly because i have drawings that i feel like uploading to the internet and without it i doubt its going to happen. >:l

scary_dream 03-27-2008 10:08 PM

Bleahhh I hate it when people think they're better than someone else just because they're egotistical about looking more "goth" or "punk" or "prep" or any other label people think up nowadays. Like "OMG, my clothes are so much more (insert ridiculous social label here) than hers! What a stupid idiot. She wants to be me, like, SOOO bad."

I know a girl who ACTUALLY says that about almost everyone and I don't know whether to throw up, cry for her, or punch her in the mouth. :frankiemad: She is so stinking full of herself and it's funny because in all honesty, I've not met a single person that wants to be her like she thinks because she's so hard on drugs of every kind that she doesn't even know what's going on half of the time.

Cassini90125 03-28-2008 06:33 PM

The Sims 3 forum I'd been hanging around recently appears to be gone. Everytime I click on the bookmark I get a "404 - Not Found" message. Google can't seem to find it, either. I don't understand what could've happened; the site was wildly popular, having garnered over a thousand members and a truly enormous number of threads and posts in only two weeks. Do I sense the hand of EA in this? We may never know, but I do know I'll miss it. :(

Sparky 03-28-2008 06:49 PM

It might be okay, once when I forgot to pay my renewal fees on theneitherworld.com, visitors got a 404 error until I paid. It can still come back intact, there might simply be an issue with the domain name. As long as the server the site is actually located on is okay, it can come back; who knows maybe they'll have to buy a different domain name. If you knew the actual isp number of the site you may find it's still there. If you know the domain name (lol I assume you do) you can run a whois on it.

Cassini90125 03-28-2008 07:21 PM

I hope you're right. It was awfully chaotic over there but it was a good start, and something I needed, too. I had a lovely avatar there as well, a nice big green Sims 3 crystal. We'll see what happens. :macwor:

some guy you dont know 03-30-2008 04:47 PM

how my dad just hit someone's car. i dont think there was any damage to our car, but it still sucks. :l