Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > koosie

Notices

Conversation Between koosie and xxxClaire
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. koosie
    07-24-2008 01:46 PM
    koosie
    Wow XXX, I bet you'll not forget that in a hurry! I'm certainly very glad no-one came to any harm but part of me feels jealous of you living in a land with such mighty creatures. We have some plenty good animals but we're really missing Bears. Fair play to you for not totally gibbing out about it.
  2. xxxClaire
    07-23-2008 06:33 PM
    xxxClaire
    Sure.
    So, a bear invaded camp, and it would hide in the woods during the day, but at night it would come out and terrorize the camp. It showed up on a cabin's porch one night and began growling and scratching at the door, which caused the kids inside to really freak out. And last week it was walking around the cabins in my end of camp. Everyone was freaking out, so the camp director called in some Wildlife Control people, but they were unable to catch the bear. Then, last night, me and a few of my friends were pulling an all nighter, and at around 3 AM, we went to use the washroom. The washroom at our end of camp is in a small clearing in the middle of the woods, so it was pretty scary walking to it since we knew the bear liked to hide in the woods, but we went anyway. We didn't see the bear when we were walking there, so we kinda relaxed a little. But then, as we were leaving the washroom, we hear some noises coming from the bushes. At first, we just thought it was another one of our friends trying to scare us, so we were like "Haha, nice try..." but then we heard a low growling noise, and then we see the bear stepping out of the bushes. There are stairs that lead up to the washroom, so we ran up the stairs, screaming at the top of our lungs. A few maintenance men and a few councellors soon arrive, and then the bear takes off, back into the woods. We got back to our cabin safely, but we were so freaked out. It was actually such a scary experience...
  3. koosie
    07-23-2008 02:45 PM
    koosie
    Wo! Mind if we start with 'Bear Attack' !?
  4. xxxClaire
    07-23-2008 02:40 PM
    xxxClaire
    Of course.
    I have so many stories.... the Bear attack, the midnight dance party, the sailboat incident, Jaco and Jerimiah, and so much more...
  5. koosie
    07-23-2008 02:02 PM
    koosie
    Good good. You must fill us in on your various conquests. I trust you are suitably refreshed and ready to retake your vital position on the USS-NF?
  6. xxxClaire
    07-23-2008 01:55 PM
    xxxClaire
    Hey Koos! Yeah, I had sooo much fun!
  7. koosie
    07-23-2008 01:41 PM
    koosie
    Hey XXX! Good to see you again. Had lots of fun adventures? Any tales of daring-do?
  8. xxxClaire
    06-13-2008 03:06 PM
    xxxClaire
    Haha, no I can't play that yet.
    It's pretty awesome. It's really loud and it sounds so cool.
  9. koosie
    06-13-2008 02:31 PM
    koosie
    So can you play 'Smoke on the Water' yet?
    Haha I'm only kidding. You must have tried out though. How you finding it?
  10. xxxClaire
    06-08-2008 03:27 PM
    xxxClaire
    Actually, I've never really played before. I'm just starting to take lessons this fall.

And thanks!