Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > rhythmfuzion's Profile > Albums > Not-So-Important Imaginary Friends

Notices

Picture 1 of 21 from Album Not-So-Important Imaginary Friends
Some doodly doodles of my favorite background character from Fosters Home. His real name might be unknown, but I call him Sapphire BlueBlitz. IMO I think he may have made his first appearance in a 2006 episode, probably "The Big Picture".

Okay, here's the doodles across the letter Z direction starting from the top left corner: Furry Form (Rock N Roll Symbol), Original FHFIF Form (Appears slightly different), HTF Form, Human Form, and Furry Form (Shirtless and Smexy).
Some doodly doodles of my favorite background character from Fosters Home. His real name might be unknown, but I call him Sapphire BlueBlitz. IMO I think he may have made his first appearance in a 2006 episode, probably "The Big Picture".

Okay, here's the doodles across the letter Z direction starting from the top left corner: Furry Form (Rock N Roll Symbol), Original FHFIF Form (Appears slightly different), HTF Form, Human Form, and Furry Form (Shirtless and Smexy).
Picture Added 04-15-2012 05:18 PM