Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community  

Go Back   Never Forgotten: a Foster's Home Community > koosie's Profile > Albums > stuff

Notices

Prev | Next |
Picture 11 of 26 from Album stuff
You can't see it very well but I was briefly convinced that this was a Tornado. It was very windy here and there were thunderstorms reported over England. However I'm pretty sure it was a kind of optical illusion caused by an aeroplane trail as it just kind of remained static and was spread and diluted till it faded out. A few days previously I'd been caught in an impressive dust-devil air vortex thing that came out of nowhere like in a slap in the face onn otherwise reasonably still day and pulled a load of plastic debris spinning high into the air. When I described it as a proto-Tornado, my colleage sneeringly dismissed it as 'just some wind'. Don't you hate that?
You can't see it very well but I was briefly convinced that this was a Tornado. It was very windy here and there were thunderstorms reported over England. However I'm pretty sure it was a kind of optical illusion caused by an aeroplane trail as it just kind of remained static and was spread and diluted till it faded out. A few days previously I'd been caught in an impressive dust-devil air vortex thing that came out of nowhere like in a slap in the face onn otherwise reasonably still day and pulled a load of plastic debris spinning high into the air. When I described it as a proto-Tornado, my colleage sneeringly dismissed it as 'just some wind'. Don't you hate that?
Picture Added 04-16-2009 01:08 PM